20 April 2022
1. What are Cookies
2. Types of Cookies Used and Their Purposes
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical: cookies that are either processed by us or by a third party and which allow users to browse a website, platform or application, and use the different options on services included on these. It includes those cookies used by the editor to allow operation and management of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Preferences or personalisation: cookies that are either processed by us or by a third party and which enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Analytics: cookies that are either processed by us or by a third party and which allow us to measure the number of users and therefore carry out a statistical analysis of the use of the relevant service. For these purposes, it analyses your browsing behaviour on our website, with the goal of improving the services or products offered to you. Third parties:
- Google Analytics: is a tool that collects information on website browsing by users, in order to improve website performance. This information is collected and stored by Google Inc. (located in the US). You can obtain more information about the cookies they use here.
3. How to Accept, Reject or Revoke Consent
You can accept or reject, both our cookies and third party cookies, when accessing the website, via the banner or pop-up displayed.
To avoid enabling cookies from this website, both ours and third party, you can block them at any time from your browser and eliminate installed cookies. Although each browser has its own system, in general, this can be done by accessing the “Set-up” or “Preferences” browser menu and searching for the corresponding cookie section point.
You can find further information about how to manage cookies on the following browser guides:
4. Data Transfers to Third Countries
5. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In general, this website does not carry out automated decision-making or user profiling.
6. Information Relating to Art. 13 GDPR