20 April 2022
If you have any doubts or questions, contact us by one of the methods detailed below.
1. Information about us
The vendor’s information is as follows:
- Commercial name: Spain Revealed
- Vendor name: James Blick
- NIE (Foreigner’s Identity Number): Y171451C
- Business address: Calle Alcala 155, 3º I, 28009 Madrid, Spain
- Business activity: Ebooks and online courses
- Telephone: +34 917 04 51 64
- Email: james at jamesblick dot com
2. Person Data Processing
3. Industrial and Intellectual Property
Industrial and intellectual property rights of the products and services offered, together with the site contents, belong exclusively to us or to third parties who have authorized us to use them. You agree that these terms do not give you any industrial or intellectual rights over the site’s content (ours or third party), including texts, images, audiovisual material, icons, among others. In this regard, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, resend, reuse, publish, display, modify, create derivative works, or any other usage, by any means or procedure, without the authorization of the owner.
4. Obligations and requirements
By using this site you agree to the following conditions:
- When you access the website you do so under your own responsibility.
- Access to the website does not signify that a commercial relationship has been initiated between you and us.
- Website content is for information purposes and should not be construed as legal or financial advice. Therefore we recommend that you seek qualified professional advice on these matters.
- You are prohibited from using the site for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any other way that could damage or block the website from functioning normally.
- We are not responsible for comments made by other users and we reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or illegal.
- We reserve the right to block website access to users who do not comply with these terms.
The products offered on the website may contain links and/or referrals to products and/or services offered by third parties affiliated with us, and we may earn a commission from these. Under no circumstances are we responsible for the use or contracting of these products or services by you. We are not liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of links that are contained in comments made by other users. As stated above, we reserve the right to delete these comments when they do not comply with these terms.
We cannot be held liable for any loss or damages that may arise from the following:
- Website inaccessibility.
- Any outdated, incomplete, inaccurate or otherwise erroneous content.
- Viruses or any other malware that could affect you and/or your data or devices.
- Breach of laws as a result of the user’s misuse of this site, such as infringing industrial and intellectual property rights, personal honour or any unlawful advertising.
- The use or purchase of products or services contained in third party sites that can be accessed from our website.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by Spanish legislation, and the parties agree that the competence for resolving any disputes that might derive from these terms will lie with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.